ADSS’ Dementia Sensory Garden

Help us complete our Dementia Sensory Garden

It’s been years in the making, although we are now in the final stages of completing our interactive, outdoor space at our Safeharbour Memory Wellbeing Centre.

The sensory garden is designed to enhance the lives of individuals living with dementia.

People affected by dementia are at the heart of everything we do and are encouraged to be involved with our services at all levels.

Delivering the fun and engaging social activities that the people we support have come to depend on and find extremely rewarding comes at a huge cost. However, with your help, we can continue to expand our services and provide vital support to those who need it most. We are asking if you can help us to complete the final phase of our sensory garden by donating today.


“Coming here has completely changed my life. I used to sit indoors and get fed up, take myself off to bed. This has given me something to look forward to.”

– Someone we support living with dementia

Please help to support our sensory garden and people affected by dementia with a gift today.

Make a Donation

Monthly Donation

Please select a monthly gift amount below:

Give £5 Monthly

Give £10 Monthly

Give £20 Monthly

One-time Donation

Please select a one-time gift amount below:

Give £20

Give £50

Give £100

How much would you like to donate? £10 £20 £30
Name *
Last Name *
Email *
Additional Note

Increase your donation

The Gift Aid scheme means that any donations you make will be worth 25% more at no cost to you. To enable us to reclaim the tax on all your donations in the last four years, and any future donations you make, please confirm that you agree with the following statement.

I confirm that I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year, it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please notify us if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address, or, if you no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your self-assessment tax return or ask HMRC to adjust your tax code.

How would you like to pay?paypalstripe
Please fill all required fields

Share this page

Skip to content